Thursday, September 17, 2009

Testing Positive




What an exciting day! Yesterday I received positive test results on two different tests: a pregnancy test and a flu test! In the same day, I found out I'm pregnant (Yay!!!!!!!!!) and I have swine flu (yuck...)!

I really feel fairly good. My worst flu symptom is my horridly stuffy nose. I've been nauseous but haven't thrown up, and I don't even know if that's due to pregnancy or flu!

In honor of this combination of events, James and I are referring to this baby as "Piglet" for now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy test :)
    The flu is only for a short time ...
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!Ha! That is funny. I have 2 of my 3 girls home with swine flu. Guess that means I am the mom of the "3 Little Pigs!"

    Congratulations! What a wonderfully special time for you!
    Deborah Focarile

    ReplyDelete