Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Longest Week of Our Lives

Well, basically we get to live week 7 over again!

I'm great now but today was a little nerve-wracking for me. Our first prenatal visit was yesterday, and it went well and everything, but they couldn't see all that they wanted to on the ultrasound, so they scheduled me for another one this afternoon on a different machine. So I'll day I've wrestled back and forth in my mind "Everything's fine, they just want to make sure of some stuff." "Why would they have me come back the very next day if there wasn't a problem?" etc. But we just had the ultrasound appointment and it was a higher quality machine and everything's fine. We're earlier along than we thought (though really I already thought that) so we have a new due date (May 27th) and baby is only now 6 wks and 6 days when originally we were saying today was 8 weeks. But we got to see and hear the heartbeat and we have several pictures (2 of them 3D!!) of our precious baby and so that's good!

So week 7 happens again tomorrow! Another blueberry smoothie, anyone?


2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that everything is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for piglet! I love seeing the pics. Please keep posting them as they come :)

    ReplyDelete