Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Expanding

10 Weeks 5 Days

I'm growing. People have been commenting on my having a "baby bump," and I haven't been sure, but now I think I can't argue it anymore. Pants that started out loose are starting to be uncomfortable. I really am starting to grow! My mother-in-law took me shopping this weekend for my first maternity clothes (Thanks, Sarah!), and while I was a bit overwhelmed at first (I felt like I didn't know how to pick maternity clothes, and I felt like I was pretending to be trying on clothes that had room for a bowling ball when I still look normal), we found some cute outfits! At one store, they had a pillow that velcroed on under the clothes so I could see what I'd look like months down the road! I still have a hard time picturing that, so it was funny to try it on!

It's become the popular thing in my classroom for my students to draw me, James, Jewel, and Piglet in their journals. The pictures are quite amusing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment