Monday, December 21, 2009

My Belly



My belly is growing! Yesterday I reached a new milestone. I was eating a breakfast burrito in the car when I realized the egg was dripping out of the burrito. I looked down, and instead of it dripping onto my lap, like it would have in the past, instead, I had a nice puddle on my belly! From what I hear, this will only get worse! I need to invest in some more shout wipes or something like that!! :)

We find out in one week from tomorrow about the sex of this baby. We're so excited! Either way, it's going to be awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear the he or she news!

    Okay, I'm trying to figure out if those pictures are from the same day! The angle in the second one (and the way your shirt is hanging) makes you look a little bigger, but I think they might be from the same day?

    I need to start taking pictures too. I already had a little fat padding, so it's just now starting to look different! :)

    ReplyDelete