Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Vacation in Pictures, Part 4

Dad got Elijah a couple hunting outfits. Except James doesn't like me to call them outfits. Sets of clothes? :) This one is hilarious-it has an opening like real hunting clothes (I guess. I've never had real hunting clothes of my own.)!
Mom and Dad worked hard on trying to get Elijah to stay on him tummy so he can start learning to crawl. To no avail so far, though-he just rolls himself right over.
I love my little cuddlebug!
We worked on sending out our Christmas letters. Elijah wanted to be with me while I signed them!
I'm not sure what they were doing, but Jen and EZ had a great time playing with a straw...
What cuties!
Josh thought EZ's exersaucer looked like fun. Too bad Josh is too big to sit in it!
Elijah started eating teething biscuits-he loved them!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. read hunting outfits have a diaper-hole?
    2. i love my snugglebug!!
    3. i am glad to hear that EZ loves the teething biscuits. he looked pretty skeptical as he ate that first one!!

    ReplyDelete