Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This is the Day that the Lord has Made

...that's what I needed to keep remembering yesterday. It wasn't that the whole day was awful, but there were several frustrating parts. This is what happened when I was about to have lunch:
I still ate that sandwich, by the way. I threw the chips away. Except Jewel got a couple.

Then that evening, I actually tripped over the ottoman in front of the glider in Elijah's room. I was about to sit down to nurse him, and then realized that I needed a new burp cloth, so I turned to get one, and then somehow tripped on the ottoman! There's a little rug in his room that lumps up pretty badly, but I don't think it was the rug's fault! I fell, holding Elijah, but I broke his fall, and I don't feel like I hit too hard on the crib or anything. I have some sore muscles, but it could have been way worse. I'm thankful for God protecting us! :)

1 comment:

  1. that's so scary to fall holding your babe.
    i tripped and really fell hard yesterday. skinned my knee on the bricks. i felt like i was 4 years old..

    ReplyDelete