Saturday, April 9, 2011

10 Months Old!



Elijah turned 10 months old about a week and a half ago. Something about 10 months suddenly seems really old to me! He's almost a year old! I can't believe it! I just keep remembering how tiny he was and how he couldn't do anything, and now he has come SO far! I am so blessed to be mothering such a joyful child, and I LOVE watching his little brain working so fast and so hard to constantly be learning new things about this world!


One of Elijah's latest tricks is that he'll copy us looking up. It's the funniest thing! He also copies sounds a lot more easily now. We have to pick from his repertoire, but we can switch noises and he'll copy us. Cute cute cute!

Elijah loves his daddy. Daddy's actually the one who taught him the "up" trick. It's hilarious to watch the two of them do it!

3 comments:

  1. Ah! The looking up thing is so cute! I can almost picture it happening (thanks to your picture!) but I wish I could see it in person! Happy Ten Month (and 10 days) birthday, Elijah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. a year ago you were so swollen footed. and look at you guys now! so many changes in one little year.

    ReplyDelete