Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another Lesson Learned

Elijah's been sick the last several days. He had a pretty high fever Thursday, and still ran the fever, though lower, Friday and Saturday. Today it's much lower, almost gone, so that's super encouraging! Poor baby. I noticed he's learned a new skill, though. And though it's sad that he had to, I feel like it testifies to what a sweet child he is. I've been taking his temperature a lot over the past few days, and I use an ear thermometer. He used to scream and pull away and swat at my hand and really not like getting his temp taken. Now I get it out and he just lays his head down on my shoulder and holds still for the few seconds it takes. What a switch! And can I just say, I LOVE that little head resting on my shoulder!

Thursday evening, the high point for his fever, we watched EZ's first Veggie Tales movie, and he felt so bad he just lay against me and stared at the TV!!! Now he's back to his not wanting to sit still and reaching for everything normal little self. Which is better cuz it means he feels better!!!

I love this little guy. And he's eleven months old now! I can't believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment