Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday Party!!!



Hi, guys! This is Elijah, and I just turned one year old! I had a super fun birthday party, with lots of friends and family celebrating with me! Mommy and Daddy worked hard beforehand to make it great, and I think everyone had a great time!

My party was monkey-themed, so Mommy made me a cool new t-shirt to wear that had a monkey face on the front, and my name and a number one on the back.
I gave little presents to everyone who came to my party. The kids got a little inflatable ball with monkeys on it, and the grown-ups got banana chocolate chip muffins.
Daddy painted the COOLEST monkey you've ever seen, and we used it to play "pin-the-tail-on-the-monkey." I think Josiah won, but I was close! :) Now the monkey is hanging in my room because I love to point at it and try to make monkey noises.
Here I am sticking a tail on the monkey.Another activity some of the kids did was make monkey masks. I'm not really old enough for this, but other kids are.
Daddy grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, and got some of the hair on one hand singed off. I'm glad he's okay.
My favorite part was the cupcakes. I finally got to eat a cupcake!!! Mommy made them look like monkeys, more or less. Here I am telling those cupcakes to get in my belly!

I LOVED the frosting!

People brought me lots of presents, which I also really loved! It was a super fun party, and then we were all tired. I'm the only one who got to take a nap, but that made Mommy and Daddy happy, too!

Happy birthday to me!

2 comments:

  1. love it! the pic of him looking at the cupcakes then eating one are awesome! so fun! I must show Keegan your post, he was telling me to name other people who do themes and little center activities for parties - of course Cat does and I am cool like her :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You throw a crazy-awesome birthday party Cat!! So fun celebrating with you all!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete