Friday, May 27, 2011

Elijah's First Stand

Video removed to conserve storage space

For the first time, ladies and gentlemen, Elijah pulled himself to standing! Miraculously, I caught it on film!!! He had been doing other things I thought were funny, so I pulled out the video camera. Of course, he then stopped doing the other tricks, but proceeded to pull himself to standing! Perfect timing, little guy!
You may hear me freak out a little when he does it. My mama heart has a little bit of a hard time not comparing EZ's physical milestones to other babies', and I'm really trying to just embrace where he is, so this was an awesome treat! :)
And I read a book where a baby died by pulling himself out of his crib and landing on his head, so that's why the first thing I said was that we had to lower the mattress. Now it's done, and he's safe again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment