Friday, June 24, 2011

An Ambitious Project

So, I may be biting off more than I can chew, but I had this idea on the plane (HOURS and HOURS of time to have ideas, you know), and I'm going to do it. There is such a thing as a quiet book. It's a little activity book kids can play with, it doesn't take reading or anything, just has little pieces to move around, fabrics to touch, etc. I've looked around a lot online at different people's ideas and have compiled a very ambitious list. I'm going to try to do a page for every letter of the alphabet. Here are some sample pages:

This may take years. But I've started! Maybe I'll post pictures once I have more to show for it! So far I have five blank pages built, one started, and lots of little pieces made. I love having a project to work on, though, for some reason. It's just life-giving to me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun!!! If you keep posting ideas I may have to stop reading :) because as you can guess it added to my ideas and I REALLY like this one! I had not seen these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you started!! horray!
    i feel the same way about working on a project.

    ReplyDelete