Thursday, August 4, 2011

To Grandmother's House We Went...

We've been traveling the last several weeks. Here are some snapshots of our time at my parents' house in Tennessee:
It's green and hilly there! (James is crouching down to be less tall. If you get our email newsletters, you've seen how nicely he cropped this photo!)
Elijah didn't want to be in this picture, but we tricked him! Here he is with Abuela and Grandpa, both of whom he calls "Lala" or "Ela."

Elijah LOVED riding in the little red wagon. We were especially careful because one time, long ago, I dumped my baby brother on his head when I turned a corner too sharply in this very wagon. Sorry, Josh.
We have a better (clearer) version of this photo, I think, on James' new camera. Unfortunately, when you have pictures on many cameras, it's harder to keep track of them all.
Love this! Elijah was SO well loved and cared for in his time in Tennessee!
We have pictures of me sitting in that chair as a toddler. It's a great place to sit and read! :)
Joy!
We all just sit around and watch Elijah! :)
Elijah helped Grandpa drive to Maryland. Fortunately, this isn't where Elijah was sitting when we got pulled over! :)
Did I mention how beautiful and green it was!?
Elijah loved having Grandpa read to him!
We re-celebrated Elijah's birthday (surprise!) so Abuela and Grandpa could be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment