Friday, November 18, 2011

Our Cutie-Patootie



I took this picture after I put EZ down for a nap the other day to show how he likes to go to sleep.  Notice that he has THREE animals!  It's precious how he wraps his arm around Clifford-sometimes he even wakes up still holding him!  The frog he's less attached to, but has been enjoying lately.  And Little Piggy is his CONSTANT bedtime companion.  It's pretty cute!  

 Gran was here last week to keep Elijah during our ultrasound and to celebrate my birthday!  Elijah took the opportunity to have her read EVERY BOOK HE OWNS.  She was a great sport and a willing participant!  She even changed the content of a book I don't like to a much more wholesome story.  :)  She is very on-the-spot creative...maybe that's where James gets it?
 And I know I had something specific in mind when I took this photo, but I sure can't think of what it was...maybe how he likes his cups resting on the armrest while he hangs out in his chair?  Though I'm the one that put them there-he can't quite balance them himself!  The cover I made for this chair is getting a hole along one of the seams...going to have to fix that...and isn't this super-cutest little man shirt?!?!?!  I love it-I got it for like $3 at a local kids' resale shop!  :)

1 comment: