Saturday, November 19, 2011

Quiet Book Completed! Pt 2


 Book 2 of the quiet book!  :)  The only problem is that the pages aren't staying super well in the binder.  Not sure what to do about that...

 The O page is probably my least favorite.  I don't know why, it just doesn't seem as fun!  :)

 The magnets I used to make the matching game aren't as strong as I would have liked, so I ended up having to make a little bag to keep the pieces in since they fall off when you turn the pages.  Elijah really likes this page!


 Hehe...the teacher in me shows up in this page.  You can't tell very well, but each row is a kind of pattern.  ABAB, AABB, etc.  :)
 There's a vegetable "planted" in each space.  :)



 This is the page I dragged my feet on.  Finally today James said I should just finish it.  I couldn't come up with a good idea, but this was actually James' idea!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the quiet book! And I must need to go back to elementary school because I didn't even notice the "Y" was missing last night, and I went through the whole book with EZ.

    ReplyDelete