I've been doing lots of sewing over the past few days!
I did finish the three crib sheets, and while I did try one of them on Elijah's crib, I am not about to take a picture of the awful clash between the lavender/white/gray world and his sweet blue trains. Maybe you can see pictures of those completed once the new (craigslist!) crib gets painted (maybe in the next couple weeks that can be my project) and the rest of the ensemble is complete so everything will match!
For now, though, a couple other things. I made the changing pad cover last night. Seriously, super easy!
Then yesterday and this morning I did the dust ruffle!!! Again, the new crib isn't set up yet (and won't be for a while, probably. Let's be honest.), and I HATE making the crib up even after laundry is done, so I am not about to just strip the bed just to see how this all looks until the whole deal is complete. And even then, we'll see! But you can get the idea-here's the crib skirt!! :) So pretty!