Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bedtime


Here are some pictures we took the other night of us putting Elijah to bed.  He's a little ham when the camera comes out, so it sure doesn't look like he's getting sleepy, but before the camera came out, he was resting his head on my shoulder!  :)

EZ's bedtime is really sweet these days.  It's another thing James and I have been doing together, and I just love it.  I hold Elijah in the rocker, and James sits on the floor.  We pray for Elijah, and then we sing several songs, and then he hugs us (and Jewel!), and then he goes down.  It's cute to see his song vocabulary growing.  Recent or current favorite have included: The ABC's, He's Got the Whole World in His Hands, My God is So Big, B-I-N-G-O changed to J-E-W-E-L, Old McDonald, and Jesus Loves Me.

Here he's saying "Cheese!"

 Goodnight kisses.
 Checking out Daddy's shirt.
 More kisses.

 My favorite snapshot of the day!  :)
 We're excited for our new baby girl to arrive, but I do treasure these moments as a family of three.  I'm trying to store these up since I know things are all changing!  :)  I wonder if sometime we'll do "bedtime" with all FOUR of us together!


No comments:

Post a Comment