Sunday, June 3, 2012

Big Boy Haircut

 Elijah is such a big boy now, and his hair has been growing.  He had so little hair (like NONE) for so long, I've been kind of attached to his hair and haven't wanted to cut it, especially because what James was suggesting made me feel like Elijah was going to look SO grown up and I wanted him to still look little and cute and baby.  And I just like hairstyles with more hair rather than less... James wanted to use the clippers and I was afraid that would end in disaster (there was one time James had to completely shave his head bald...but he's used the clippers dozens of times since then!).  So I thought I'd just try to shorten the back and see if that could make both of us parents happy.  Hahaha.
Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing.  After I butchered the back, James shortened the rest (with scissors) and it actually turned out pretty good! 








No comments:

Post a Comment